An advantage of a first focal plane scope is the fact that the image and reticle increase/decrease always in the same proportion. This allows fast and easy drop compensations and range finding. The Diamond FFP features an illuminated glass etched HMD reticle (Half Mil Dot) and a combined parallax and illumination turret on the saddle. Well sized target turrets offer a precise 1/10 MIL click (1cm@100m) which is a worldwide standard.
Rugged build quality, up to date design and knurlings which are fit for handling with gloves offers secure and easy use in the field. The Diamond FPP is made of a solid one piece 30mm high grade aluminium maintube with fully multi-coated lenses and a red index mark on the magnification ring for fast acquisition.
• First focal plane
• Image and reticle increase in same proportion
• 1/10 MIL increments (1cm@100m) Military standard
• Excellent Field of view
• Parallax turret includes illumination unit
• Side Parallax adjustment starting from 10yds
• Rugged design
• Fully multi-coated lenses
• Compact length
• Well sized target turrets
• High end glass etched reticle skeleton HMD (Half Mil Dot)
with Nato mark type
Skeleton Half Mil Dot with Nato Mark Type
Customers Also Viewed